You can contact our staff responsible for the protection and processing of data collected directly by electronic means, such as cell phone, website, forms, social networks, etc., at the following email address: [email protected]
In this regard, we inform you of the following:
1.- PURPOSES FOR THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes, which are necessary for the provision of our services and the operation of the platform:
- a. Create your access account, and integrate it into our database;
- b. Register events and generate participation and integration to them;
- c. Participate in chats, blogs, and social networks within the platform;
- d. Verify, correct and update your personal data;
- e. Purchasing our products and services online;
- f. Exchange photos of participation in events;
- g. Carry out the payment and billing process for the products or services you purchase;
- h. Send, documentation related to the organization, integration, participation and awards in the events (certificates, recognitions, diplomas, photographs, etc.);
- i. Inform about the status of your order, and if applicable, any changes to the delivery date;
- j. Request and receive authorization from parents or guardians, where appropriate, for the participation of minors in events and promotions;
- k. Respond doubts, claims, opinions and their respective follow-up;
- l. Monitor the quality of our products and services; and;
- m. Update our databases.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes, named secondary purposes, which are not necessary for the requested service, but which allow and facilitate us to provide you with better care and service:
- a. To send you advertising, invitations to events and exhibitions, as well as the benefits derived from our special campaigns;
- b. To know your preferences to offer you products and services appropriate to them; and
- c. To prepare surveys, statistical and market studies;
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these purposes, we would appreciate that you claim your ARCO rights (Derechos ARCO), explained in detail in the section “V. ARCO rights, (DERECHOS ARCO). Method for you to access, rectify, cancel or oppose to the use of your personal data
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
We inform you that in accordance with the applicable Legislation (Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice/(Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) “CANCHITA” may transfer your personal data without the need to obtain your consent to:
- a. Third parties with whom “CANCHITA” maintains a contract for technical, logistical, repair, update and maintenance support for our platform as well as everything related to your online purchases;
- b. Third parties, consultants or auditors for the execution or evaluation of monitoring processes, compliance with applicable legislation, compliance with our policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals or internal protocols.
These people may not use the information provided by “CANCHITA” in a manner other than that established in this Privacy Notice.
Transfers of Personal Data will be made under strict security measures, in accordance with the principles contained in the applicable Legislation.
2.- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE ABOUT YOU
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data
Full name, age; gender; address; sports training, kinship (in the case of minors represented by their parents or guardians); private email; telephone number, as well as billing information and billing mail, if applicable.
“CANCHITA” will keep your personal information in controlled databases with limited access.
Your personal data will be treated based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of the applicable legislation.
The confidentiality of your personal data will be maintained by effectively establishing and maintaining administrative, technical and physical security measures to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
We inform you that when purchasing a product online, bank details will be requested, which will be handled in a secure and confidential manner, since we use SSL security certificates signed by a valid certifying entity, which are created by an encryption algorithm SHA256 implemented under the secure protocol TLS 1.2 in such a way that the information sent is transmitted encrypted to ensure its protection.
To verify that you are in a protected environment, make sure that a “padlock” figure or the letter “S” appears in the navigation bar (“https”://).
3.- THE USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON OUR WEBSITE
The personal data that we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: browsing time, browsing time on our website, sections consulted, and internet pages accessed prior to ours.
Likewise, we inform you that your personal data obtained through these technologies will only be shared with third parties that provide us with technical services.
4.- DISCLOSURE OF CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; changes in our business model, or other causes.
We assure you to keep you informed through our website www.canchita.club, about the changes that this Privacy Notice may undergo.
5.- ARCO RIGHTS, (DERECHOS ARCO). METHOD FOR YOU TO ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL, OR OPPOSE TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You have rights over your personal data provided to “CANCHITA”.
These rights are known under the acronym ARCO: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
- a. Access: Right to know what personal data we have about you; what we use them for; and the conditions of use that we give them.
- b. Rectification: Right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete.
- c. Cancellation: Right to delete your data from our records or databases when you consider that they are not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided for in the regulations; and;
- d. Opposition: Right to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes.
6.- METHOD FOR YOU TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can revoke your consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we will be forced to continue processing your personal data.
Likewise, you must consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue providing the service you requested, or the termination of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request via email: [email protected]
The request will be written in free format and must be submitted, accompanied by a copy of your official identification with signature.
For the answer of doubts, you can use the email of our Privacy Officer: [email protected]
7.- METHOD FOR YOU TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following options:
- a. Your registration in the exclusion list named "Public Registry to Avoid Advertising", so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes by us.
- b. For more information about this registry, you can consult the Internet portal of the Federal Consumer Protection Agency / Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor, (PROFECO) www.profeco.gob.mx, or contact it directly.
- c. Use the link to cancel your subscription found within the messages you receive from “CANCHITA” via email.
- d. By means of a letter addressed to our Privacy Officer, which must be submitted to the following address: Prisciliano Sánchez Number 759, Colonia Americana in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Mexico, or send it to the email [email protected].
The letter must contain and include the following:
- i. The full name of the holder and its email address and (or) address to receive the response to his request.
- ii. A clear, precise and specific description of the Personal Data on which you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, as well as the detail of any element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data.
- iii. Legible copy of a valid official identification of the holder and, in the case of a procedure carried out by a legal representative, a power of attorney signed by 2 witnesses or a copy of the corresponding public instrument must also be attached, as well as a copy of the official identification of the person acting as legal representative.
- iv. In case that you require an ARCO Right to Rectification of Personal Data, the documentation that supports the request must be attached.
Once your request is received, our Privacy Officer will analyze it and, in accordance with the terms established by the Legislation, will have the following deadlines to complete the information and resolve:
- a. 5 business days to request information and/or additional documentation to follow up, and to prove your identity.
- b. 10 business days after delivery, for you to meet the request. Otherwise, your request will be deemed not submitted.
- c. 20 business days, counted from the time the requirements are met, for our Privacy Officer to issue a resolution whose origin, partially or totally, will be notified to you by the means of contact that you have established in your request.
- d. 15 business days for our Privacy Officer to execute the resolution.
The terms and deadlines indicated in the previous paragraphs may be extended only once if necessary, notifying you through the contact options that you have established.
The revocation and exercise of the ARCO Rights will be free, and you must cover only the justified shipping costs, or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats established in your request.
Information about the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI / Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales).
If you consider that your rights related to the protection of your personal data has been affected by any conduct or omission for us, or presumes any violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, their regulations and other applicable regulations, you may send your disagreement or complaint to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit its official website www.inai.org.mxConsent to the processing of your personal data
□ I give my consent for my personal data to be treated in accordance with the provisions of this privacy notice.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE: October 22, 2022